Friday, April 20, 2012

The Ugly Is About To Come Out...

Now that we're dealing with a real case in a court of law, I feel the need to say a little more about Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman.

During his hearing today, George Zimmerman apologized to Trayvon Martin's parents for shooting their unarmed son.  Yahoo! News reports that his apology was "disingenuous" in the eyes of Martin's parents.


That wasn't what bothered me.  It was the comments that followed....My goodness!!


"Why are they suing?"  "Where's Jesse Jackson?"  "Al Sharpton said..." "He had it coming!"


All I could do is shake my head.  I though we saw the worst America has to offer during President Obama's first term.  We ain't seen nothing yet...


Check out the comments after you read the online news about this.   You'll see what I mean.


Let me know what you think! Find "My Three Cents" on Facebook and sound off!


To be continued...



No comments:

Post a Comment